Stupid Instagram Game

Yesterday I played fun games called “Gimme An X, Then I Post Pic from Your Instafeed To My Instastory-- But Before, You Must Answer Several Questions.” thingy. I know that’s a long name (IMHO, quite boring now—it’s viral), but surprisingly I DO HAVING FUN WITH IT.

Yea, I’m too lazy to just copy-paste the questions someone gave to me; therefore, the results really boost my self-esteem. I am excited to tell and show these answer sheets to all of my blog readers (not declaring myself as a narcissistic biatj, much more like spreading my happiness <3).

One of the questions is “Describe me!” here are about 28 answer screenshots from my friends :)



 
 


 
 
 

 

I am blessed to have such a supportive circle; they aren’t even my RING 1! I love all of my friends.

Thank you, fellas; y’all don’t know how meaningful and powerful your words are to me. Now, I am full of positive vibes, and no one could ever drag me down into their pitiful jealousy and anger level. I take joy in and down look down again anymore. I’ve been waiting to smile lately, and now I’m fully recovered. I’m on top of the world. <3 <3 <3


Additional Story:
At the end of the day, I got DM from my former crush’s Lil brother, Aan. Aan is one of my ‘cool friends’ even if way younger than me (I think he prolly the ’97 or ’98 liner); he makes movies and writes. His writing is the coolest one I’ve ever read. He asks for my phone number because his phone is lost (again). Then, I said to him, “If you want my phone number, pick me some lines. Phone number is earned, not asked.” He starts with shitty moves but ends up making me a stupid poem. Thanks, Aan!




Hahaha, he’s the person I met in unusual condition, but sure he’s super-duper fine! I love to talk about stuff with him (mainly books, writings, and movies).



Comments